Guest Blogging & Guest Articles will be allowed again.
GodsList.com will once again invite everyone to contribute articles via guest blogging to the site. We encourage anyone that wants to have an article published on our site to just do it. We know there are many aspects and view points to being a Christian depending upon the denomination you choose to follow. We open the door to discussion about any & all Christian denominations.
Basic guidelines for guest posting on GodsList.com is as follows:
- All articles must be suitable for any age audience.
- We prefer that all articles are based of a Christian faith but will post articles written in good taste about other religions or subjects.
- Articles that cover crafts, family, relationship, inspiration, testimony, personal experience, prayer, business & self help are also allowed.
- Absolutely no “hate” posting of any kind will be allowed.
- Articles will not be published with more than one clickable link unless the links are for research purposes of the article.
- Self promotion will not be allowed any place in an article other than a signature line under the article and one non-clickable URL
- Images in articles (if included) must be your images.
- All submitted articles must be at least 300 words unless you are submitting a poem.
Godslist.com reserves the right to refuse any guest blogging or article submitted for publishing.
We will check your guest blogging post or article for spelling and grammar before publishing but “will not” alter in any way the context of your article.
We will include images in guest blogging posts or articles published as we see the need.
If you would like to have an article published on GodsList.com please visit our contact page and send us a message. You will be replied to with an email address to send your article to for publication on the website. Or register and use the provided form below
Please log in to submit content!
Have an account?
Log in or sign up! It’s fast & free!
Register for this site!
Sign up now for the good stuff.
Enter your username or email to reset your password.