In life when things become overwhelming we sometimes forget the simple things like “Let Go and Let God”. Many times we overthink issues in our lives that have simple solutions. When we overthink we tend to dwell and make our problems larger than they are. Here are some scripture verses that help us Let Go and Let God Take Control Of It.
How Christianity Evolved Over the Course of History
How Christianity Evolved over time and the beliefs that many follow. There are 2 billion adherents of Christianity over the world, which makes it the most popular religion. There are 43 million people that are nominally Christian and other 6 million are actively practicing. Some of the common facts that are still the same in Christianity are.
- Christians have the belief that Jesus was promised in Old Testament by Messiah
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God is the common belief in Christianity
- They believe that Jesus was sent into the world to save humanity from the sins that are being conducted in the world
- The most important belief in Christianity is that Jesus gave his life and was resurrected on the third day.
- In Christianity, it is believed that there is One God with three different elements. These elements are Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Church is the holy place for the Christians where they worship
- There are old and new testaments in the holy book of Christians called Bible.
- Easter and Christmas are the holy days of Christians and they have some important milestones.