Do you ever wonder if this church is right for you? Do you not feel like you belong? Here are 6 signs it may be time to move on
We would like to wish everyone a very blessed and safe Holiday.
As Christmas draws near and many start to reflect on the past year, just remember the reason for the season.
Jesus is the reason for the season and the reason we wish everyone a ” Merry Christmas ”
“So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David,
Guest Blogging & Guest Articles will be allowed again.
GodsList.com will once again invite everyone to contribute articles via guest blogging to the site. We encourage anyone that wants to have an article published on our site to just do it. We know there are many aspects and view points to being a Christian depending upon the denomination you choose to follow. We open the door to discussion about any & all Christian denominations.
Basic guidelines for guest posting on GodsList.com is as follows:
When anxiety and stress start disrupting your life you can always find pleasure and peace in scripture. We have gathered bible verses to bring light back into the darkness that’s caused when dealing with anxiety and stress so you may know, you’re not alone. God does not leave you alone when times are tough for you but does offer you hope and encouragement.
How Christianity Evolved Over the Course of History
How Christianity Evolved over time and the beliefs that many follow. There are 2 billion adherents of Christianity over the world, which makes it the most popular religion. There are 43 million people that are nominally Christian and other 6 million are actively practicing. Some of the common facts that are still the same in Christianity are.
- Christians have the belief that Jesus was promised in Old Testament by Messiah
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God is the common belief in Christianity
- They believe that Jesus was sent into the world to save humanity from the sins that are being conducted in the world
- The most important belief in Christianity is that Jesus gave his life and was resurrected on the third day.
- In Christianity, it is believed that there is One God with three different elements. These elements are Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Church is the holy place for the Christians where they worship
- There are old and new testaments in the holy book of Christians called Bible.
- Easter and Christmas are the holy days of Christians and they have some important milestones.
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
Do you have self-discipline? In 2 Timothy 1:7 you will find this verse that could be/should be a daily reminder of the amazing spirit that is inside all of us. In 2 Timothy this verse is a message to Paul to embrace his faith and not be ashamed of his belief in God. The message is very powerful and clearly states ” For the spirit God gave us does not make us timid”.
Why does GodsList concentrate on one sentence, one paragraph, one verse?
Our mission at GoldsList.com is to openly discuss The Bible, The Word of God & The Church. Like most people we have all been to church and sat through the Sunday service where the bible was picked apart to say what ever was on the pastors mind that week.